20090805

Padini Warehouse 7-8 Aug 2009

Guy shirt RM9 each. I bought 3pcs. Normal price RM109.00 Even more than 90% discount.
Last 2-3years, we saw the clothes in market. Now RM9 each. The design however was few years ago but... my hubby replied: who care. Guy clothes not much design. Even after few years, you wont see obsolute in the market. The design still same. He so happy with the new clothes. Belt RM9

Bag


Mountain clothes.




Children Clothes RM9 - nice but too small



Cashier -
many counter so only take less than 10mins I manage to pay my stuff Price RM9, RM13 and RM19 - price quite attractive.... I grab 3 shirt total cost RM27. Guys Long sleeve or short sleeve - selling fast. Guy pant RM13 and long sleeve RM19.






Accessories RM9 for 2 and you can get some Christmas decorative about RM9.







Entrance - so many people








Exit door
















I have miss the opportunity for this warehouse sales last year. This year I will go and grab some clothes. Hopefully I can squeeze in the crowd. Last year, the crowd extended to outside under the rain. Some advice : Preferable don't buy bag or belt, life span very short. Shoes? Depends luck.




















没有评论:

发表评论